Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In the midst of Thing 2

I may take this program in bigger or smaller chunks as it comes to me, but I thought I'd stop and make a note when something strikes me along the way. For instance, in the video I just watched of Stephen Abram (who I heard speak a couple of years ago at a MINITEX event), I was fascinated by the way the balloons comments/questions were added to the video. This was helpful both for tracking the question (and explaining the background noise in the clip), and it will be fun to discover how that was done. My other observation was on Stephen's comment about a time commitment. It seems like it will be fairly easy to sneak in a few minutes here and there, over lunch, or whenever, to work my way through the program. Its just a question of priorities and curiosity.

No comments: