Thursday, April 2, 2009

One for the books (or the band)

This just came in my e-mail. We get a weekly digest of incidents from our Library Safety/Security coordinator. I think this is one of the more unusual reports that I've seen, one that I didn't want to get lost in my e-mail trash.

Weekly Incident Report Digest

On 3/27, in Walter, the Princeton University marching band paid an unscheduled visit to the Science/Engineering Library, in full regalia and playing at full force. After a brief negotiation with library staff, the band reluctantly left the building. They were here for the NCAA hockey playoffs.

Also for the record: Princeton lost 5-4 in overtime to the University of Minnesota--Duluth in the NCAA first round of the West Regional played at Minnesota’s Mariucci Arena the following night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, band!