Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Don't lose this thought

A note to self. Part of the key with 2.0 stuff seems to be interactivity. So, for instance, I have an ongoing bibliography that I'm creating on work related to Sherlock Holmes and Arthur Conan Doyle. In an interactive 2.0 world, would there be a tool that could be created (if it doesn't already exist) to allow interested people to suggest additional entries to the bibliography? I do a lot of the bibliographic work using RefWorks, so would it be possible for me to create a basic input template somewhere on the web page that would allow folks to input a new citation and that citation, in turn, would be automatically loaded into my working file of things to check and edit before I add them to the bibliography? Just a thought, but one I didn't want to lose. And, of course, I'm wondering who (if anyone) will see or hear those questions? (Another part of learning about this 2.0 world!)

No comments: