Friday, April 4, 2008

Thing 7 Web Conferencing


I think I was doing a bit of this yesterday as I visited the OCLC PARCast page and viewed one webinar and listened to one podcast in preparation for a visit next week with Merrilee Proffitt. This was an effective way to get some good information quickly, in preparation for the visit, and to be pointed to other resources that will benefit our discussion. I've been part of other webinars, both live and after-the-fact. I especially appreciate the opportunity to view a saved webinar at any time. This is been a main avenue of continuing professional education and development.

Well, my Reading Room stint is over. Its been a quiet morning, with three readers in the room. Time to go back and view those videos from this Thing and then move on.

No comments: